Vango Venom 300 Down Sleeping Bag
The down (feather) filled Venom 300 sleeping bag from Vango is a superbly designed 3 season sleeping bag. It’s incredibly light, easy to carry and provides superior warmth to almost any sleeping bag we’ve used.
For it’s price it’s aimed at the more experienced camper that is looking for a reliable sleeping bag. The bag will keep your temperature regulated in temperatures ranging from -13°C to 20°C and provides supreme comfort due to it’s 90/10 Goose Down, Down of course being the highest performing insulation highest loft versus weight.
- Features a ripstop fabric, this ensures the sleeping bag will never rip, manufactured to the highest quality.
- Water resistant, no more sogginess inside the sleeping bag, you’ll be cursing the day you didn’t go for this one when your bag starts absorbing water.
- The 90/10 Goose provides a level of unmatched comfort, you’ll sleep like a baby even wherever you decide to set up camp.
- The bag also has the perfect solution for when you need something but don’t want to venture out of the bag with a handy concealed pocket.
- Weighs a mere 800g and 900g with the stuffsac so it’s very easy to carry around.
Although this is one of the more expensive bags featured on the site this truly is an all round fantastic performer and then some. The bag will not let you down and is perfect for long distance backpackers, adventure racers, and athletes. We simply love this bag and if you do decide to buy, you can rest assured that you probably won’t have to buy another sleeping bag ever. The Vango Venom 300 Down Sleeping Bag is currently available from Amazon for £120 with free delivery, click here for more info.